Summer is to be celebrated. It’s a time for enjoying the outdoors with friends, family, and loved ones. Music festivals are one of the best ways to spend your summer days! There are so many things you can do at these events – from listening to live music, dancing in front of giant screens, or watching an amazing fire show. But before you head out there are some key items you should remember to bring along with you: clothes that will keep you cool and comfortable, shoes that provide protection against rocks and dirt (or flip flops), sunscreen, food & water (don’t forget about those!), entertainment like a phone charger or a book for breaks between performances, sunglasses & hats if it gets too hot outside… and maybe even some cash.
- Pack a small bag with essentials
- Bring food and water
- Wear comfortable clothes that you can dance in, but also be careful not to get dirty or sweaty
- Be mindful of the time – don’t stay up all night
- Take care of yourself – drink lots of water, take breaks from dancing, eat healthy food if possible
- Don’t forget your phone charger! Make sure it’s fully charged before you go out so you won’t have to worry about running out of battery power if you’re taking photos or videos at the festival